PRISON RAPE ELIMINATION ACT (PREA)
The Harris County Residential Treatment Center (HCRTC) is the site of the of Young Men About Change (YMAC), Substance Abuse Treatment Facility (SATF), Women Helping Ourselves (WHO-A), and Dual Diagnosis Residential Program (DDRP) in Atascocita, Texas.
The HCRTC has a ZERO tolerance policy towards all forms of sexual misconduct within their facilities and program activities.
RIGHT TO REPORT
If you or someone you know is a current or former resident of HCRTC and are experiencing sexual abuse or sexual harassment, we want to know.
- We are committed to keeping our clients safe; it is our job! It is our client's right to be free from sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
- All reports will be investigated.
- Violators will be held accountable for his/her actions.
- We will provide clients and family members with relevant information and support services.
- Reports may also be filled with any staff, volunteer, contractor, medical or mental health provider at the CSCD Residential Treatment facility.
HOW TO REPORT
There are multiple ways to report sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Reports can be made anonymously to:
1010 Waugh Dr
Houston TX 77019
TDCJ PREA Ombudsman
PO Box 99
Huntsville, TX 77342-099
Harris County CSCD PREA Reporting
Harris County Residential Treatment Center PREA Coordinator
Phone: (281) 459-2000
Harris County Dual Diagnosis Residential Program
Phone: (281) 459-8077