PRISON RAPE ELIMINATION ACT (PREA)
The Harris County Residential Treatment Center (HCRTC) is the site of the of Young Men About Change (YMAC), Substance Abuse Treatment Facility (SATF), Women Helping Ourselves (WHO-A), and Dual Diagnosis Residential Program (DDRP) in Atascocita,Texas.
The HCRTC has a ZERO tolerance policy towards all forms of sexual misconduct within their facilities and program activities.
RIGHT TO REPORT
If you or someone you know is a current or former resident of HCRTC and are experiencing sexual abuse or sexual harassment, we want to know.
- We are committed to keeping our clients safe; it is our job! It is our client's right to be free from sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
- All reports will be investigated.
- Violators will be held accountable for his/her actions.
- We will provide clients and family members with relevant information and support services.
HOW TO REPORT
Harris County RTC offers multiple ways to report sexual abuse and sexual harassment. Reports can be made anonymously.
- Call the Harris County CSCD PREA Reporting line at (832) 927-PREA (7732).
- Send an email PREAReporting@csc.hctx.net
- Report to any staff, volunteer, contractor, or medical or mental health staff at the facility.
- Contact the HCRTC PREA Coordinator at 281-459-2000.